It is ubiquitous for us to make a traffic accident once in a while. However, the penalty caused after it is just irritating and time-consuming. Since you will have to stand in a long queue waiting for your turn, therefore it is troublesome. Just imagine wouldn’t it be convenient to pay your bills online, which is way faster than that traditional method.
New Jersey Municipal Court is the payment site for Internet traffic tickets. Those who are violating traffic rules are charged with tickets. Instead of paying the penalty indirectly in court, one can pay the ticket online through this site. This is much easier than waiting in long queues in court.
NJMCDirect – Pay Your Ticket Online
To make a payment, you must save the tickets you have received from the traffic police in New Jersey.
Go to www.njmcdirect.com and click on the “Continue” button, and here you can find the details.
Now after that, you will be sent to a new page where you have to provide details like license plate number, ticket prefix, court ID and a ticket number. After providing all the details, click the “Continue” button. By using your credit card number, you will be able to pay your fine. Even you get other processes, for this purpose, you will be directed correctly to the site, close the tab.
NJMCDirect ticket payment portal working hours:
- Monday to Thursday at 7:30 am, and 11:45 am (EST)
- Between 7:30 am and 10:45 am on Friday (EST)
- On Saturdays, between 7:30 am and 3:45 pm (EST)
- Between 1:00 pm and 11:45 pm (EST) on Sunday
How does the NJMCDirect ticket payment portal work?
Once the NJMCD gets everything needed to pay the indirect ticket bill online and within reach, anyone can complete their payment. The entire payment process is fast, convenient and easy to follow.
The following steps should be followed while paying NJMCDirect ticket bill online on NJMCDirect ticket payment portal:
- One needs to open the browser on a laptop or mobile and access the official website of NJMCdirect https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe11/atswepr2/home.do.
- Once the official website opens, click on the ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’ option.
- Clicking on one of these will start the payment process.
- On the next screen, fill in the required tabs of court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number, and license plate.
- After this, one has to click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed with the process.
- After this, there will be two options – a) view www.NJMCDirect.com ticket and b) process NJMCDirect ticket payment. Click on the option according to the need of the hour.
- The Only View NJMCDirect ticket option will only provide ticket details while the ‘Process NJMCDirect ticket payment’ will initiate the payment process.
- Next one needs to pay a traffic violation ticket using a credit or debit card(Visa or MasterCard).
This is a great way to pay your visitors tickets without problems. You can always access it from the comfort of your home or office and stay away from all kinds of driving at the county court workplaces.